Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Little Week

Hello all!

I had a 4 day week! I didn't work last Monday AND I have a 4 day weekend next weekend! Life is good. I have been at this blog thing for over a year now! Exciting. I'm gearing up to go to Ranger School. I won't have a phone or computer for 2 months. I hope you all forgive me. I've started swimming in the mornings! I'll go into work an hour early to swim and then do my normal run/pushup/situp bit. I'm still a weak swimmer though. I use the flippers most of the time. But it's okay! Nobody else is at the pool at 6 in the morning. Anyhoo, here are a few more paintings; "Fanfare", my "Colorful Tree Collection", "A Tree", and "Not Quite There":




2 comments:

Alex Hackett said...

i"m jealous that you"re swimming. i try to exercise as much as possible but i have no daily schedule. got some good bike rides in lately. i like the fan fare painting. keep up the good work. try and rent the motorcycle diaries, a pretty sweet travel movie.

peace

Matt Gilroy said...

I think I may have plagiarized the Blazer logo, but whatev. Motorcycle diaries...is that anything like the princess diaries?