Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hang In There Jack!

Is there anybody else out there that is as concerned as I am about the well being of Jack Box? On Super Bowl Sunday, Jack got hit by a bus. Very unfortunate. It's been all over the news... mostly during the commercial breaks, actually. I have spent two restless nights tossing and turning to the idea of a world without Jack's curly fries greasy tacos. I'm sure I am not alone in hoping that Jack does not go the way of Humpty Dumpty. And we all know that Jack's head bears a startling resemblance to a large egg. Would you all join me posting an encouraging note or video onto Jack's recovery website at http://www.hangintherejack.com/. Here's an old pic of that big-headed mofo:

2 comments:

Alex Hackett said...

you and joe v are the only two people who care about jack in the box commercials. i wish we still had that jack hat.

Matt Gilroy said...

Yeah, that's my bad. Remember, I stashed it outside the prayer chapel when we were getting chased by security? We came back and it was gone! It got jacked!